This is the home site of G Patritti & Co Ltd ABN 44 007 584 803 (Patritti). These Conditions of use (Conditions) govern the use of this and any other Patritti website.
Liquor Licence 57601124
Acceptance of these conditions
By accessing and using the websites, you are deemed to have agreed to the Conditions in their entirety. The Conditions may be varied from time to time by Patritti, and you are deemed to have accepted any variation once it is placed on the website. You should check the site regularly to view the latest version of the Conditions.
Copyright in all materilas appearing on this website is, except where noted to the contrary, the property of Patritti and must not be reproduced, in whole or in part, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, or for any purpose expressly permitted by Patritti.
Patritti does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. Patritti is not liable to you for any loss or damage in relation to any such virus, fault or defect. You agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of the Patritti websites and material from them remains with you. You also waive any and all claims that may have against Patritti otherwise arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
Patritti is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We will adhere to the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) when collecting, using, disclosing, securing and providing access to personal information.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. By supplying us with information, you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the Internat and will agree not to hold Patritti responsible for any breach unless we have been negligent or in wilful default of our duties to you.
Individuals have a right to request access to personal information that we hold about them. If you believe that your personal information we hold about you is not accurate, you may request that we correct it.
Use of this website
You must be of legal drinking age to access this website.
- you may:
- view the website;
- make a printed copy; and
- download part or all of the website onto the local hard drive of the computer used to access this site, only for the purposes of personal use, information, research, or study.
- other than as set out in 1. above, you must not reproduce, copy or download any information on the website, without Patritti’s express written permission;
- you must not use the website for any illegal purposes or in a way which is inconsistent with the Conditions;
- you access and use the website at your own risk.
Use of the Patritti online store
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. If we have reason to believe that a person ordering wine is not 18 years of age or older, we reserve the right to refuse the order.
If you purchase products from Patritti, you warrant to us that:
- you are over the age of 18 years; and
- any person that you are obtaining the products for, or supply the products to, is over the age of 18 years.
The contract between you and Patritti for the supply of goods purchased from the online store (the Contract) only comes into existence when Patritti accepts your order. Patritti will notify you of acceptance. No obligation to sell the goods will arise until such acceptance. Each order you place will lead to a separate contract.
Anyone at the nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Patritti to be authorised to receive the goods.
While Patritti will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver by any requested or agreed date, it does not guarantee delivery on this date and is not liable for any Loss resulting from late delivery.
Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to the Delivery Address.
Patritti prices are subject to variation – the price payable for the goods is the price applicable on the date when Patritti confirms your order.
Ownership of material on this website
You acknowledge that all material on the website is owned by Patritti, or used by Patritti under licence from third parties. You must not do anything which is inconsistent with these rights of ownership.
In particular, certain trademarks, logos and images (collectively images) appear on this website. These Images belong to Patritti or third parties to Patritti and are protected by relevant intellectual property laws. Nothing in the website shall be taken to grant a user any licence or right of use or any Images without the express written permission of the owners of those Images.
You acknowledge that any links to third party websites found on the website are provided purely for your convenience. The provision of any links shall not be taken as any form of endorsement of third party websites by Patritti.
As Patritti does not own third party websites, it is not responsible for the content, access, reliability, function or condition of third party websites nor is Patritti liable for goods and services you may order through third party websites. You access and use third party websites via Patritti websites at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of liability for use of website
To the fullest extent possible under the law, Patritti excludes all implied conditions and warranties in connection with the use of the website or material appearing on the website. Patritti does not, however, exclude liability which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or similar state or territory legislation.
- Whilst Patritti endeavours to ensure that information on the website is current and up to date, Patritti makes no representations and gives no warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any material in the website;
- Patritti gives no warranties or guarantees regarding access to or functionality of the websites and accepts no responsibility or liability for any delays or faults in the operation, function or access to the website.
- Patritti gives no warranty that the websites are free of viruses, or anything else that may interfere with or cause damage to your computer systems. You should take whatever steps are required to protect your own equipment from any potential damage. Furthermore, Patritti accepts no liability for any loss, damage, harm or claims, however arising, whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether or not due to Patritti’s negligence, arising out of on in connection with your use of the website or the material appearing on it.
You agree to indemnify Patritti and hold it harmless against all claims, losses, actions, proceedings, cost and damages arising from:
- any breach of the Conditions by you;
- any reliance by your on any material or information obtained through the Patritti websites (whether or not the material is obtained via links);
- your access to and/or use of the Patritti websites.
Patritti reserves the right to disclose information regarding users of the Patritti website service to third parties, provided the information will not specifically identify you or any personal information supplied by you. We will never sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
Patritti may give notice to you by electronic mail or by regular mail to your address contained in the registration or other information provided by you.
All specials, promotions, clearances, offers and discounted items advertised on the Patritti website are available only while stocks last unless otherwise advertised.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is unenforceable or void either in whole or in part for any reason then that provision (or part) is deemed to be deleted without in any way affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this document.